Painting Name: Two Roads Diverged
This painting is based on Robert Frost's poem, The Road Not Taken. This poem was a favorite of mine since I was knee-high to a toad-frog. I am entering the artwork in a local art show that is juried so we shall await the decision on that.
SKU: 09X26ACGThe Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
The opening line of the poem by Mr. Frost is "Two roads diverged into a yellow wood..." but to me the final part of the work is what truly lasts for me..."I took the one less traveled by...". Read the whole poem to truly dwell upon the view of a path that separates before you. Which way should you go? Where will you end up? What surprises might there be along the way? How do you decide your path?
With such a painting in mind with the influence of such a marvelous poem in your head, how does the artist approach the path less taken as opposed to the well-trodden path most choose to follow?
@2026 Donna Liguria. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited without permission
Author: Donna Liguria is the Blogmaster for Donna's Cave Paintings and an artist member of the Prince William Art Society (PWAS) in Woodbridge, VA. Donna specializes in acrylic paintings of landscapes, seascapes, historic locations, animals and many subjects. Visit her Website at DonnaLiguriaArt.com and her Donna's Esty site to shop her art.
*I LOVE reading your comments on my posts! Just remember that the blog comments are monitored so they may not appear right away.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.