Thursday, December 10, 2020

Post 30: Washington DC Cherry Blossom Explosion 11x14 Acrylic (SOLD)

Painting Name: Washington DC Cherry Blossom Explosion

SKU: #12AF20AC
Medium: Acrylic Painting
Size: 11 x 14 Stretched Canvas
Price: SOLD - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Edition Year: 2020
Check Availability and Prints on my Etsy Shop

Acrylic painting with the annual spring Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC with the Washington Monument in the background and the reflection on the Potomac River.



This one (below) is when it was still in progress...

Of all the time I have lived in the DC area, I can name on one hand the number of times I've actually been in DC at that time of year. True, it is gorgeous. Also true, everyone and their mother-in-law are there all at once the day you decide to go see it. Nature of the beast. Besides, where do you put your car? Then you have to find it again.

If you want to commission me to do a similar painting for you, please contact me through this blog or go to Donna Liguria Art on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DonnaLiguriaArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.