Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Post 36: World's Smallest Art Studio for Painting

World's Smallest Art Studio for Painting

I'm calling this the world's smallest art studio for painting but I am still betting someone can top it - and if your studio is smaller, I feel for you.

Yes, this one is in my office - a big desk where the monitor is and I can simply swivel the chair around and paint. Well, I live in a small townhouse and this was originally a small bedroom that I use for an office/studio. 

There are lots of paint techniques I would love to try but space doesn't allow that. Maybe one day!

Know of anyone with a smaller space? Post it!! 


And maybe one day, space....and a view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.