Sunday, December 27, 2020

Post 35: 2004 Painting of Thomas Kinkade's A New Day Dawning

Painting Name: A Kinkade Version of Cottage and Sea

Medium: Acrylic
Size: Stretched Canvas
Edition Year: 2004

Back home from a great Christmas with family and friends, encompassing Charlottesville, Louisa and Blue Ridge Shores in Louisa, so back to hit the canvases again. While in Louisa visiting a friend, I got to take some pictures of a painting I did for her back in 2004 which is a take off of a Thomas Kinkade's "A New Day Dawning". 

My brother in front of the fireplace and the painting





Of course nobody can do a Kinkade like Kinkade, but here is where you can find his original:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.