Saturday, March 20, 2021

Post 90: A Painting In Progress: The Cutest of Furry Kittens

Painting Name: The Cutest of Furry Kittens

I knew I was going to paint cats at some point and I may paint my last cat, Tupy one day. For now, I did a cat similar to one I had a number of years ago.

SKU: 03AY21AC
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 10x10 Stretched Canvas
Price: $Pending
Edition Year: 2021
Commissioned? No

Painting in Progress Images…

I've been wanting to paint cats and/or kittens (especially my own) from the past for awhile but have taken my time going about it. I look back into time and wow, in my family we have had a LOT of cats. So many great furry little friends with a variety of GREAT names and so many personalities. My gosh, I am not even sure I can remember all their names now! We have some great stories we can tell of each of them though.

This first painting of one reminds me of a Persian I had at one time that was such a sweetheart. She would curl up in a ball and sleep right under my chin. She was a gift from a dear friend that I have long since lost track of - and seems to be hard to find now. 

Most of our cats were lost and found wild cats. Very few had more dignified pedigrees, so to speak. Some came from pet stores, some were rescues, some chose us. In common, they were ALL loved and they are ALL missed in their own way, with one exception. (see the completed painting blog post)





How to Shop, Follow, Like, Comment and do all the social things for my painting Artworks: 

Facebook: DL Art on Facebook
Instagram: DL Art on Instagram
Pinterest: DL Art on Pinterest
Behind the Canvas Blog: Donna’s Cave Paintings Blog

Like this painting? Need a handmade, original painting as a gift for a friend or family member? Or if you want to commission me to do a similar painting for you, please contact me through this blog or go to Donna Liguria Art on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DonnaLiguriaArt to shop my available Artwork.
Side Note, if you have purchased one of my paintings, please send me a picture of YOU with the painting and I will post it on the corresponding blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.