Thursday, March 25, 2021

Post 94: Going for a Walk with Grandpa, 11x14 Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Name: Going for a Walk with Grandpa

Although this painting is of a Grandson walking with his Grandpa, the feeling of the painting was with me (as I was a Granddaughter) as I painted this. Fond memories of a Grandpa with a great sense of humor.

SKU: 03BA21ACG
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 11x14 Gallery Wrapped Stretched Canvas
Price: $295.00 + Shipping
Framed?: No
Edition Year: 2021
Commissioned? No

What Brought About this Painting?
My Grandpa was a wonderful "Pop-Pop". He had the greatest sense of humor and he loved all his Grandkids - there were a lot of us too. Although this mini forest of birch trees and path through the trees is an original painting by me, it is an imaginary walk of a boy, his dog and his Granddad through the woods on the dirt road through them.

For many of us that had loving grandparents when we were little, I am sure we all have some treasured memory of time spent with Grandma and with Grandpa, and maybe one of them was going for a walk.



How to Shop, Follow, Like, Comment and do all the social things for my painting Artworks: 

Facebook: DL Art on Facebook
Instagram: DL Art on Instagram
Pinterest: DL Art on Pinterest
Behind the Canvas Blog: Donna’s Cave Paintings Blog

Like this painting? Need a handmade, original painting as a gift for a friend or family member? Or if you want to commission me to do a similar painting for you, please contact me through this blog or go to Donna Liguria Art on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DonnaLiguriaArt to shop my available Artwork.
Side Note, if you have purchased one of my paintings, please send me a picture of YOU with the painting and I will post it on the corresponding blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.