Saturday, March 27, 2021

Post 95: A Painting in Progress: Something Tropical

Painting in Progress: Something Tropical

I wasn't sure where this painting was going to go until I got further into it. All I knew is that I wanted something tropical. It developed into something I consider rather fun.

SKU: 03BB21AC
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 12x12 Stretched Canvas
Price: $Pending
Edition Year: 2021
Commissioned? No

Painting in Progress Images…
I will be looking for a name for this Painting, what would you call it? Leave your comments!

My idea is a semi underwater shot with perhaps some fish and a guess what? A sea turtle! And then the waves going on shore to "my get away island". A proper name will be needed. For now its just "Something Tropical". Naming credit will be given on the final painting if something suitable comes in.







Almost there.... very close to finishing this one. Palm Sunday, March 28, 2021 10 am
Still needs a name better than "Something Tropical". Maybe, "My Island Get Away"...

See the completed Painting at (coming soon)

How to Shop, Follow, Like, Comment and do all the social things for my painting Artworks: 

Facebook: DL Art on Facebook
Instagram: DL Art on Instagram
Pinterest: DL Art on Pinterest
Behind the Canvas Blog: Donna’s Cave Paintings Blog

Like this painting? Need a handmade, original painting as a gift for a friend or family member? Or if you want to commission me to do a similar painting for you, please contact me through this blog or go to Donna Liguria Art on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/DonnaLiguriaArt to shop my available Artwork.
Side Note, if you have purchased one of my paintings, please send me a picture of YOU with the painting and I will post it on the corresponding blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.