Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Post 52: Art I Like: Władysław Czachórski (1850-1911) The Bouquet

Art I Like: Władysław Czachórski, The Bouquet

I have a Twitter site for Donna Liguria Art at https://twitter.com/DonnaLiguria where, of course, I started following other artists, art lovers, galleries and more. On it, I came across this painting and fell in love with it. It is extraordinary to me, how about you? Other adjectives that come to mind is exquisite, stunning, gorgeous...I think I run out of them.



To read more about Wladyslaw Czachorski (born September 22, 1850 in Lublin) see Wikipedia

Such a short life with such beautiful paintings! Leave your comments!

How to Shop, Follow, Like, Comment and do all the social things for my painting Artworks: 

Facebook: DL Art on Facebook
Instagram: DL Art on Instagram
Pinterest: DL Art on Pinterest
Behind the Canvas Blog: Donna’s Cave Paintings Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.