Saturday, January 2, 2021

Post 38: A Painting In Progress: Great Falls 11 x 14 Canvas

Painting Name: Great Falls in progress

SKU: 01C21AC
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 11 x 14 Stretched Canvas
Price: Pending
Edition Year: 2021
Check Availability and Prints on my Etsy Shop

How to Shop and Follow, Like and do all the social things for my painting artworks: 

Painting Progress Images so far:


And NO, it is not paint by number? do you see any numbers anywhere?





How to Shop, Follow, Like, Comment and do all the social things for my painting artworks: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.