Saturday, January 2, 2021

Post 39: A Painting In Progress: Washington Monument with Cherry Blossoms 12 x 24 Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Name: Washington Monument Amongst the Cherry Blossoms

SKU: 01A21AC
Medium: Acrylic
Size: 12 x 24 Stretched Canvas
Price: Pending
Edition Year: 2021

How to Shop and Follow, Like and do all the social things for my painting artworks: 

Painting Progress Images so far: 







Not quite where I want it to be yet but getting there...If you are an artist, what makes you say, "STOP!! It's done"? Is it more a feeling or a combo of emotions and head knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my Blog! If you wish to commission artwork, please send me your full name, your email, your phone, what you would like to have painted. What size you would like. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thankyou for visiting.